March 7, 2023
2. Children under the Age of 13. The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not intend or desire to collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child younger than 13 and believe that child has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, you may contact us to review and request the deletion of that information, using the contact information below.
“Personal information” is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact an individual. There are a few ways in which you may explicitly and intentionally provide us with, and consent to our collection of, certain personal information. The Site and some of our services provide you with the opportunity to input information. In order to fulfill your request, we may collect your name, phone number, email, physical address, and/or credit card information. We may also collect your IP address if we suspect that credit card fraud may have occurred. Bonfire CRM also collects data input by individual users and may aggregate such data across users. Aggregated information is not intended to identify individual users.
4. Site Log Data. When you interact with our Site we may use assorted technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Site is accessed and used, such as cookies, web beacons, and various identifiers. For example, when you download or access the Site, we may collect certain information automatically,
We and third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third- party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. You can also opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
6. Do Not Track Requests. We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
employees and affiliates, to protect the security and integrity of our Site and Services, to correct technical problems and malfunctions in respect of the same, to process your information, to provide the Site or Services, and to our clients in connection with our provision of the Services to or on behalf of our clients, or to take precautions against liability. We also may provide your personal information to vendors in connection with purchase on the Site or any Services you purchase from us, to your credit card issuer, credit reporting and fraud checking agencies as necessary, and to debt collection agencies if you fail to pay monies owed to us. Other than the above instances, we do not share your information with third parties. There are no limits on our ability to use non-personal information that does not identify you.
9. Contact via Email. We may occasionally email you with information about offers or new services. In addition, you may receive email communications related to your account including information regarding transactions and your relationship with Bonfire CRM.
10. California Privacy Rights. Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business with which the California resident has an established business relationship what types of personal information, if any, the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third parties and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such
information in the immediately preceding calendar year. To access this information, please contact us either by email at email@example.com or at the address below:
8700 Stonebrook Pkwy #2768, Frisco, Texas 75034
14. Your Choices; Opt-Out; Updating or Correcting Your Information. You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account page. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to correct, update, delete or deactivate your personal information. If you receive any promotional e-mail communication from us, you will be given the option to “unsubscribe” from receiving further e-mail communications from us at any time. Your option not to receive promotional and marketing material will not preclude us from corresponding with you, by e-mail or otherwise, regarding your existing or past business relationships with us, and will not preclude us from accessing and viewing your personal information in the course of maintaining and improving the Site and our services.